Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring Break

It's spring break. I'm home with Jack, Paul and Callie. I've missed them a lot more than I thought I would. David is here, having stayed last night with us. He's waiting for Zach to show up with his new car so they can head south for the remainder of the break. No church today. David was exhausted and I didn't want to leave him in a stranger's house alone while we went to service, so Jack and I stayed home. Played Little Big Planet last night with Paul and Jack. Paul is the worst gamer ever, haha. Mom and Dad will be home tomorrow from their trip to the mountains. I look forward to their arrival as well as the arrival of my new iPod. Life is good. I'll probably call Jordan later today to see if she's going to be able to meet up with her family. I hope she does. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment