Thursday, May 3, 2012

I hate you I just can't remember why!

Kitten kitten on the floor,
forever scratching at my door,
why must you wake me up at four?
Or pounce upon my face at five
while I lay and moan and strive
to pretend that I am not alive?
Or savage me with constant licks
and prod me with your little kicks
as the clock is striking six?
Kitten kitten on the floor
I do not like you anymore!
You have become a wretched bore,
and loving you is such a chore!
You must be rotten to the core--
Oh how did I not see before?--
You dirty, smelly little whore!
I hate you till my hater's sore!
It is only you that I abhor!
You make me scream and howl and roar!
AND WHAT'S MORE!
As you cuddle on the couch with me
I've forgotten why I was so an-ga-ry.

1 comment: