So Liz wants to draw some of my comic idea. This greatly pleases me. No artist has shown interest in my idea for a while and it'd be awesome to get some free art for the concept. I'm not sure how I could story-board it for her, but I bet there is a how-to online somewhere. I'll be a comic story writer in no time. Maybe I could even find a profession doing this. Who knows?
I was thinking, before I go on into the story of the Creature Comforts I could do a dynamic comic to the tune of Invaders Must Die by The Prodigy. It's a fantastic song and I can just envision SuPa Fox getting over-excited about saving the world from alien robot invaders and Gunny saving his butt at the end. It wouldn't involve anything other than the relationship between Sullivan and Gunther so it wouldn't be too complex. Also, since the comic wouldn't involve either character actually speaking, I wouldn't have to rely on voice actors. Only sound effects to preface the song's beginning, like an air raid siren or something. I don't know if Liz would be up for such a large project, but I can always ask.
No comments:
Post a Comment