Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Suga Suga

I'm so wired on Sour Patch Kids right now I can hardly type slower than fifty words a minute. This is so awesome. I've been playing FFX and Medal of Honor all day long when I wasn't being taken on a stupid trip to some german style supermarket that turned out to be a full thirty minutes further away than I had expected. Stupid David and his figgin' german chocolate.

I asked Waverly on a date this weekend to the Second South Charity Mini Golf Tournament. Generally speaking, the point of the tournament is to A] raise money for charity (I'm not sure which one.) B] get us used to interacting with girls since they make up the vast majority of the people here on campus and C] give us all a chance to dress really pretentiously in preppy polo shirts and sweater vests like Cody. Waves is a sweet girl so I should have some fun, even if she's terrible at minigolf and we'll probably lose the tournament as a result. My first name is Victor for a reason! But whatever. I'll let it go. Maybe.

Today in chapel we were asked by the speaker to think about where our secret hiding spot is. That one place you retreat to when the whole world is coming down on your shoulders and you just need some time alone to breathe. I realized immediately where mine is. So did everyone who's visited my room more than three times, too, I think.

It's the bathroom. I'm always in there. In here, actually, since I'm in the bathroom right now, typing this. No one bothers you when they think you're on the toilet. I just tell them I'm dropping a 'strous, as Micah would put it, and they leave me be for extraordinary amounts of time without complaining. It's awesome. The only real problem is that there isn't a cushion on the lid of the toilet. It gets annoying after a while. I think my hall believes that I have a intestinal problem, or something. I really don't care. So long as I get my own little space whenever I want it, they can believe I have aliens coming out of my butt. It don't bother me none at all.

I worry about the trip Shelby is about to go on, I worry about getting Micah's game working because he spent so much money on it, I worry about getting into my practical service since I still haven't done a single hour of work yet, and I worry a bout not doing well enough to please my mother as far as grades because she might take me out of school if i don't. *headdesk*

No comments:

Post a Comment