Free cookies? Sure. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
First of all, we get into his car and the immediate thing I notice is that he has a flat tire. He's completely confused, saying it'd been acting funny all day. He'd driven it on a flat tire for miles, apparently, but since he'd never had one before, he had no idea that was going on. So I got him to pull into North Lot and I helped him change it. Of course, it rained the whole time, his aftermarket rims required a special adaptor to the tire iron, which we couldn't find forever, and it's dark. We finished around 1:30. Then, riding on his spare, we got to my truck in Shadowlands. From there began to worst driving experience of my life. The fog was thick as soup and in places we had to slow down to a crawl to navigate a switchback. Living on a mountain sucks sometimes.
We got the friggin' cookies though.
Had to remake my bed last night because Micah had used it the night before, tore off all the sheets because he wanted to be nice and wash them for me, and then decided he didn't have time and threw them back onto my bed in a wadded up ball of fabric. Truck you, Micah. (I still love you though.)
He's now my laundry slave and is being forced to right his grievous wrong through some clever trickery on mine and Alex's part. We bet him Peter from peteranswers.com would know his full name. His options were either A] Ask out the girl of my choosing, B] kiss a man on the mouth or C] do my laundry. He chose wisely.
I'm being asked to write a story line for Alex and Micah to illustrate into a comic. I'm not really sure how I'm going to do that, but whatever. Perhaps it'll turn out ok. Who knows?
No comments:
Post a Comment