Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Kittens are the Devil

The kitten woke me up at five again this morning. I would shut her out of the room, but she just scratches and mewls until I open the door again. I'm closing her in the guest bedroom from now on and Jack can deal with it. I don't care if she sleeps on his bed, it's me she's waking up every morning for no reason and I mean no reason.

At first I figured it was because she was hungry. A simple solution. I feed her and go back to sleep. Not more than two minutes go by and she's climbing on my face again and sharpening her claws on my mattress. So she's thirsty, logically. I go and check her water, which is usually full, set her in front of it, and go back to bed. She follows right behind me. This has gone on for a month or so now. I've discovered that it's not food and water she wants, necessarily, but she wants me, specifically, to play with her.

I'm beginning to hate this cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment