Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Jordan is icumen in!

My baby is coming back!

Jordan has been away in Malaysia for a week and a half and I have been abjectly miserable the whole while. Because she's been in a foreign country, we couldn't talk over the phone at all and could only occasionally use Skype to talk. This is painful for the two of us since we usually communicate via phone or Skype at least 4 times a day. The poor thing had to sit in her hotel room, alone, and wait until 1:00 am before she could get onto a plane to take her to Singapore. All alone in a foreign country in a hotel room with no one to talk to... I would have gone insane. I'm extremely glad she's tougher then me.

She landed in Detroit earlier today and she'll be landing in Chattanooga at around 11:00 tonight. Then it'll be back to constant phone conversations. I'm so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment